Thursday 12 March 2009

Question Three

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


The type of people who will distribute my film are people within the film making buisness particularly those who have distributed other thriller/horror films such as 'Rogue Pictures' and 'Pathe Productions' who have released films like 'The Strangers', 'Slient Hill' and ' Wrong Turn'. All of these films have a similarty to mine such as the killers who tease their victums and the idea of being in contral.

I would want to distribute my film to these company's as they will market and advertise my film to appeal to my targert audience. They would do this by using recent technolgy within the film moble phones, carmeras and gadgets. Also they would promote the film on the current palce such as internet site e.g. Facebook and Myspace this will ensure that the young people will see the film advertise and be intruged by it.

No comments: